June 14, 2010

Yogurt Chicken

Yogurt chicken (requires overnight marinating)


Ingredient
  • 2 cups yogurt (plain or vanilla)
  • 6 chicken pieces, legs attached
  • 4    Cubes maggi

  • 1 tspoon Cajun or dried red pepper
  • 1 tea spoon salt
  • 1 tea spoon soy sauce
  • ½ tea spoon black pepper
  • I teaspoon sesame oil

Direction
  • Combine yogurt, maggi, salt, sesame oil, pepper, and black pepper
  • Remove excess fat from chicken but leave the skin attached
  • With a sharp knife, make cut lines into chicken for better marinating
  • In a bowl, combine yogurt mixture with chicken; work both together with a ladle
  • Cover and set in fridge to marinate overnight
  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees
  • Place chicken on a foil covered tray
  • Cook for 20mins turning once
Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chai! hunger dey fire me now.

miss Gastronome said...

lol.......

Aminat said...

Oh mine... You are really causing trouble with all these yummy food o...I showed this to my collegeaus and now they want me to make some for them............Anyway I have pointed them to the recipe...Good one sis....

miss Gastronome said...

Thanks aunty :)