Tilapia (2 whole) clean and cut
Salt ( to taste)
Knor cube(2 cubes)
Pinch of curry
Pepper soup mix (half a spoon) Optional
3 large tomatoes
2 habanero pepper
half a large onion
Groundnut oil( 2 spoons)
- In a blender, combine tomato, habanero and onion. blend
- Add cleaned fish to a pot, season with curry, Knor, salt and pepper soup mix
- Set on medium heat, cook for 5mins.
- Add in the blended pepper and oil.
- Lift and shake the pot to combine ( do not stir with a spoon, the fish will break apart easily if you do) taste for seasoning
- Cook for another 15mins