4 large roma tomatoes
2 large bell peppers
2 habanero peppers
1 small onion
2 maggi cubes
1 tsp sea salt
1/4 vegetable oil and 1/4 palm oil
1 large mackerel or tilapia (cut and clean)
- Combine tomatoes, onion, bell pepper, ginger, and habanero pepper in a blender, Blend to a paste.
- Set blended pepper on high heat for 10mins ( this helps to reduce the water content)
- In a different pot, combine the vegetable oil and palm oil. once the oil is hot, add in the parboiled pepper.
- Add in salt, maggi and the cleaned fish. cover
- Simmer on medium heat for 15 mins.
- Serve on Rice or pasta