I am a huge fish person, Mackerel is a great choice of fish for a quick sauce. you can never get it wrong.
Tip: Give a large Mackerel a quick rinse, pour in 500ml of tomato sauce, add in 2 tablespoons of oil, 1tsp of salt, a dash of soy(optional) ( any other choice of spice), add in some chicken stock or bullion cube. simmer on low heat for 15mins.
1 large sweet potato
1/2 tsp butter
salt to tate
1 fresh trout fillet
black pepper ( a pinch)
- Set oven on 350°F, wash & wrap potato in foil, place in the oven
- Rub the black pepper and salt into the trout, place on an oven sheet and bake in the oven for 12-15mins. remove fish from oven, set aside
- Continue to cook the potato for another 10mins
- Remove the potato and cut into two equal half, add in the butter and salt to taste
- Pair with the fish and a little bit of chili for some kick