- I 500ml tin Coconut Milk
- 2 cups rice
- 1-cup water or chicken stock
- 2 seasoning cubes
- 1tsp salt
- A dash cardamom, allspice and nutmeg
- 1 Tspn olive oil
- Half white onion: chopped
- ½ cup whole kernel corn
- 1 large green pepper: chopped
- Shrimps pre cooked (optional)
- On medium heat, combine coconut milk and water.
- Add in salt, cardamom, allspice, nutmeg, seasoning cubes and rice. Simmer until dried.
- In a large skillet, add in oil, onion, green pepper and kernel corn. Stir continuously for 4 mins.
- Add in already cooked rice, and shrimps. Taste for salt
- Cook for another 2 mins.
- Serve with Fish and Plantain