February 14, 2011

Fish Curry



Ingredient
2 fillet of sermon (or your choice of fish)
1 tin low fat cream of mushroom or 1 cup plain yogurt
1 Tspn curry
2tsp oil
Dash Black pepper
Salt to taste
4 large Roma tomatoes (diced)
½ medium onion (chopped)

Directions
  • Place the fish on a tray, sprinkle both side with some salt and black pepper. Broil in the oven for 10mins.
  • Place a large sauce pan on medium heat, add in the oil. Wait for about two mins. Add in the chopped onions. Stir continuously for 2 mins. Add in the curry
  • Add in the cream of mushrooms THEN the tomatoes. stir
  • Add some salt to taste.
  • Pull apart the cooked fish and add that to the curry. 
  • Add some water if your prefer the sauce a little less creamy
  • Simmer on medium heat for 5mins.
Serve on rice.
EnJoY!

12 comments:

Blessing said...

I'm gonna try this!

9jaFOODie said...

yeiiiiiii..... AWESOME! it's soo fast and easy. i think total prep time is about 20mins. add a side of greens and you are set!
awww... I appreciate ur comment, always!

Lily Johnson said...

Yummy! Nice blog.

9jaFOODie said...

Thanks Lily!!! come often.

Chic Therapy said...

if you dont have one already, you need to open a restaurant or catering service business

9jaFOODie said...

awww...Thanks Chic! Actually I don't have either...It's the ultimate dream thou. some day in Gods own time.
Thanks a lot for ur comment!

The Corner Shop said...

Oooh! I'll try this when i get the chance. Love curry

Adiya

9jaFOODie said...

yeiiii...let me know ao it turns out. I am a curry lover as well.

fascinatedbuttercup said...

Tried this and it was amazinggggg. I didn't have any tomatoes though.
It's so easy to make and creamy/curry tang is just hmmm...
Rang my friend and gave her the recipe immediately lol.
Thank you so much for this :)

9jaFOODie said...

yeeiiiiiiiiiiiii..........I am too happy! thank you thank you.

koinonia said...

Guess what I had for dinner? Yup! you guessed right :D

9jaFOODie said...

yeiiiiiiiiiiiiii... I hope you liked it!