2 fillet of sermon (or your choice of fish)
1 tin low fat cream of mushroom or 1 cup plain yogurt
1 Tspn curry
Dash Black pepper
Salt to taste
4 large Roma tomatoes (diced)
½ medium onion (chopped)
- Place the fish on a tray, sprinkle both side with some salt and black pepper. Broil in the oven for 10mins.
- Place a large sauce pan on medium heat, add in the oil. Wait for about two mins. Add in the chopped onions. Stir continuously for 2 mins. Add in the curry
- Add in the cream of mushrooms THEN the tomatoes. stir
- Add some salt to taste.
- Pull apart the cooked fish and add that to the curry.
- Add some water if your prefer the sauce a little less creamy
- Simmer on medium heat for 5mins.
Serve on rice.