February 16, 2011

Indomie Noodles (Recipe #1)


Ingredient

2 packets Indomie Noodles
4 raw colossal shrimps (large shrimps) *cleaned*
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 tspn dried basil 
4 Tspns stew if you have some or 4 Tspns spaghetti sauce
1 Tspn oil of choice

Direction
  • Add some salt, pepper and  basil to the shrimp. set aside.
  • Place a large sauce pan over medium heat, add in the oil. Once the oil is hot enough, add in the shrimps. cook on each side for 2-3mins. Remove the cooked shrimps and set aside. Add in the stew or sauce to the pot. Simmer on low heat while you cook your noodles
  • Cook your indomie noodles as instructed on the packet. Add your the cooked  indomie to the sauce. combine and simmer for another 2mins.
Serve your noodles with the shrimp. Enjoy!








15 comments:

HoneyDame said...

Madam, I have risen up to your challenge o!! I refuse to be intimidated by this plate if inodmie!..check at the post on http://honeydame1.blogspot.com/2011/02/rising-up-to-challenge.html.....

Gbemisoke said...

See design! Me I'm a fashion designer, you? Food designer!! hahaha...see skills!!

www.gbemisoke.blogspot.com

NikkiSho said...

i love that you served it with prawn/shrimp

Lily Johnson said...

Hey! What's that plate doing over there when it should be on my table this morning? lol. I want to have some of that though.

nutritionalert said...

I would call this making Indomie better, although I'd love to see more of the greens.

9jaFOODie said...

@ Honeydame..... yeaiiiiiii....lol. no intimidation required oo. oya, I am patiently awaiting ur creation.
@Gbemisoke : LWKMD... u r too funny. thanks my love
@Nikki....I am a seafood crazed person. glad u like it. thanks for ur comment.
@Lily...Lmao... hahaha... I have sent it through DHL :D
@ NUTRI.....AHHAHAH..I ate my veggies after *in my head*. lol.
Thanks for stopping by everyone. I always appreciate ur comments.

Ibhade {NG} said...

oya! DHL am to my house sharp! sharp! ..am yet to have b/fast o!..kai! if my foods can look so pretty, it definitely MUST taste so good!..hehehhe

9jaFOODie said...

hahahahha...Ibhade.... Oya.... I just shipped it now now now. through Nigeria postal service sha oo. lol.
Thanks for stopping by.

Naijamum said...

MMMM. this looks good and I want NOW!!

An aside:
Is it just me ...but I find Indo mie brand of noodle a bit starchy?
I have just discovered a Chinese warehouse close to me and they have some fab brands of noodles - 'A one' and 'Nong Shim'
If you come across them, give them a try.

9jaFOODie said...

Thanks 9jamum.
hummmm... I actually haven't noticed the starchiness of indomie. I think It's more of a nostalgia attachment than taste for most indomie lovers. it just feels homie. I will definitely look out for the brands you mentioned. Thanks!

The Corner Shop said...

I want!! OMG! This blog is hazardous to my health

Adiya

9jaFOODie said...

LWKMD....I hope by hazardous you mean good. lol.

enybees-hub said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
enybees-hub said...

Just to officially let u know that I've copied the recipes ooooo lol

9jaFOODie said...

lol...sounds good.