July 4, 2011

Winners Announced- So You think You Can Cook

Betty Brimah is the ultimate winner of a $50 Visa Gift card with her Ukwobi Recipe,coming in with a total of 104 comments!



Ada and Ms Titi are each winners of $25 Visa Gift card for their scrumptious entries as well.

**Thanks a million to everyone that participated
** winners, please Email me an address of where you will like your gift card posted to
** The next installment of "SO You Think You Can Cook" will be in the fall, if you are interested in entering, E-mail me any recipe you have and I will keep it on file until then
**In order to introduce people to the contest, I selected 3 entries to publish for this round, Thanks to the people that volunteered to be judges, I will be contacting you guys for the next installment.

11 comments:

betty braimah said...

Yippie! I won! Thanks a lot!n thanks to every1 who voted for me! I am gearing up for the next 1 dis fall!

Muse Origins said...

Awww congratulations to the winner! :D And i totally voted for you

PS. I've changed my blog url! I decided to keep the blog on Blogger after all. Check out the link: http://museorigins.blogspot.com. Sorry for the inconvenience X_x

Adiya
Muse Origins (formerly The Corner Shop)

Titi's Passion said...

Yay @ winning a prize! Thanks dear:) Congrats to Betty:)

@ilola said...

Congrats to the winner, the gift makes it worth it. I might just try out for the next installment cos I need the gift seriously. Can bloggers in Nigerian participate?

Ibhade said...

Congratulations to ALL winners :D

Adura Ojo (Naijalines) said...

I thought I was supposed to join you as judge on this? Ok o. Congrats to the winners of course.

9jaFOODie said...

@Betty.. congrats

@Adiya.. thanks love.. Loving the new sight.

@Ms Titi; congrats

@Ilola; lol.. yes, anyone can participate from any part of the world. looking forward to your entry

@Ibhade; thank u!

@Naijalines; I decided to just put up 3 recipes,so everyone that gets a feature can get a prize, I will definitely be needing your culinary greatness for the next one,

betty braimah said...

Congtr@ts also to ada and titi. @ada, ukwa is one of my fav meals.

stelzz said...

congrats to the winner(s).should definitely try out for the next one

enybees-hub said...

Congrats to the winners, if I can join will try MAC :D

Danijelqmhg said...

Congratulations to ALL winners :D