October 14, 2011

Fooding by Noah's Crew

Hooo how I will kill for some suya right now. Fooding by Noahs crew, please visit her blog HERE.


Please note that entries closed on Monday, the new updates are from those that sent in their pictures prior. you can continue to send in entries but I will not post them until the next installment. as at right now I have updates scheduled till the 17th!!!! I really Appreciate each and every single person that sent in pictures and all that commented. ME LOVE YOU ALL LONG TIME!!!

11 comments:

Prism of an immigrant said...

OMG... that looks SO good.

Missy Tee's said...

SUYA!!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness...gimme a bottle of fanta with this anyday!

Noah's Crew said...

Thank you ma'm :)
thanks everyone, that reminds me I need to make some more this weekend :)

Natmane said...

Impressive!! Since I cant have this one I'm out to buy some now!!

NikkiSho said...

kai..want some with garri and cold water toh bad!

Coy~Introvert said...

How far now, this torture shouldn't be allowed, chai suuyaaa! I'm so drooling, abeg 9jafoodie if you have a recipe for this pls let us know ohh, we long you long time too :)

kitkat said...

I swear i could do plent unprintable stuf for suya right now lol

Destiny - Yankeenaijachick + Success said...

I am about to pass out now with that suya! YUMMY!

Ms.Buki said...

I want suya right now! *licking my lips*

J'Adore Fashion said...

Its been awhile I ate suya...salivating over here!

xoxo
Stella

Michael said...

I was just browsing food blogs and I came across yours...

I must say that I'm more than impressed, the photos alone make me want to get back in the kitchen, although it's 12:30am.

Tell me the secret of the the photos, how do you manage to get so many fabulous ones?

I'm afraid my photos on my site, taken by me...Leave a lot to be desired.

Michael... The Africhef